- Last Updated: Sunday, 22 May 2016 21:38
- Published: Thursday, 23 April 2015 23:33
- Hits: 4179
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) Unit is responsible for procuring goods and services for Lekwa-Teemane Local Municipality. All documents relating to SCM activities, as well as Invitations for Tenders are listed here.
2015/2016 FINANCIAL YEAR:
- Notice 06/2016 - Invitation to Bid: Supply and Delivery of Double Cab Vehicle for Library, Cherry Picker Truck, Electrification of 1035 households in Utlwanang, Appointment of Consulting and Construction Companies
- Notice to all Local SMME's regarding Central Supplier Database Registration
- Request for Quotations: RFQ/FIN001-03-2016 - Refurbishment of Office Block (Budget and Treasury Office) Closing Date: 18-03-2016
- Request for Quotations: RFQ/CORP001/02/2016 - IT Equipment, SLR camera and Audio Recorder Closing Date: 09-03-2016
- Lekwa-Teemane Supplier Database Application Form (2016 version)
- Notice 05/2016 - Invitation to Bid: Call for Service Providers to Register on SCM Database, Supply and Delivery of Cherry Picker, Supply and Delivery of Cold Asphalt, Supply and Delivery of Jet Drain Cleaner trailer, Request for Proposal for Onsite Billing, Data Cleansing and other Services.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO ACCOMPANY ALL BIDS / TENDER SUBMISSIONS:
- Municipal Bidding Document (MBD) 4 : Declaration of Interest
- Municipal Bidding Document (MBD) 8 : Declaration of Bidder's past SCM Practices
- Municipal Bidding Document (MBD) 9 : Certificate of Independant Bid Determination